A Wide range of Vertical pumps are available for handling clear water or contaminated water application. These pumps are designed to operate at 50Hz and 60Hz , In single or more than one stages according to head required. These pumps consisting of Bowl assembly, Column pipe-Assembly, Bearing Housing Assembly along with N.R.R (Non Reverse Ratchet) Assembly & Motor stool/Driving Unit Assembly.
Capacities up to 20,000 m3/hr,
Head up to 300 mtrs.
Bowl Sizes from 100mm to 1600 mm
• Self-Water Lubrication, Oil Lubrication External Water Lubrication
• Motor Water Lubrication]
• Combination Motor-Gear Drive Above Ground / Under Ground Discharge
• Standard / Special Material of construction.
• General water pumping /conveying used for various industries.
• Spray and Injection water in sugar Industry.
• Cooling tower Circulation.
• Irrigation and drainage for agriculture.
• Process and Cooling water pumps for power plants.
• Fire fighting.
• Tube well Irrigation / Open well Irrigation and River / Canal Irrigation
• Sprinkle Irrigation
• Urban Water Supply / Rural Water Supply
• Domestic Water Supply in high rise building and Water Fountain.
• Raw & Threaded water services / Mine Dewatering.
• Fire Fighting Services.
• On line Boosting
• Oil / Petroleum Handling Services.
• Vertical pumps take little space in plan since the liquid in led away to the axis of shat.
• The Impeller is submerged, so pump does not require to be primed and is always ready to use.
• The suction condition also prevents the caviation in the pump and pitting in impeller & diffuser.
• Due to positive head at suction the pump gives its rated performance as well as high ovarall efficiency, whereas in Horizontal pumps due to losses in suction line,foot valve etc. the rated performance of the pumps is not achieve.
Bowl Assembly consists of suction bell , impeller , bowl, pump shaft.
Suction Bell designed for smooth & steady entrance of liquid with minimum losses.
The Bowl is a casing with diffuser vane cast integrally to reduce the velocity of the liquid coming from impeller & increasing the pressure.
Impellers are of open (propeller),semi-open (mixed flow) & closed (vertical turbine) type depending upon the specific speed of pumps and are accurately machined ,dynamically & hydraulically balanced.
The shaft is of high tensile strength steel.
Column Pipe Assembly:-
It consists of column pipe, line shaft & line shaft bearing.
Casted or Fabricated, It houses line shaft bearing retainer.
Line shaft Bearing:-
line shaft bearing provided in leaded bronze shell with cut less rubber (natural/synthetic) bearing lubrication self or pressurized external water.
Trust Bearing Assembly:-
anti friction bearings are provided to take care of axial thrust & weight of rotor assembly as well as radial load. Lubrication with oil/grease Non reverse ratchet are provided with thrust bearing housing assembly to avoid the rotation of impeller (pump) in opposite direction causing opening of the threaded coupling.
Discharge Head / Discharge Elbow:-
Either cast of fabricated designed to direct flow from column pipe to discharge pipe. It may be on ground level or below ground level.
M.S Fabricated heavy duty to ensure vibration free operation.
For line shaft threaded barrel or muff type coupling as per requirement. For pump to motor pin bush flexible coupling are provided.
Direction of Rotation:-
counter clock wise when viewed from driving end.