VERTICAL GLANDLESS PUMP “MVGP” SERIES
“MVGP” Pumps are Vertical molded Polypropylene corrosion resistant pumps.Pumps for Leakproof and Maintenance free pumping of corrosive and Abrasive Liquids.
PRINCIPAL OF VERTICAL GLANDLESS PUMP
The “MALHAR” Pump is similar Hydraulic design to any Conventional centrifugal pump. It Differs in so far as it is always mounted in the vertical position. A Restriction is provided above the impeller and need for any from of liquid seal is obylated by allowing a small leakage to escape by way of an overflow connection in the upper pump body return to suction vessel.
The most suitable method of Installation will depend on the pumping application. The simplest and most widely adopted method is mount the pump close to the feed tank at such a level that the impeller is flooded and the pump therefore pumped when the liquid reaches a certain height in the tank.The pump will Deliver liquid until the suction pipe becomes uncovered , when it will run dry until the liquid level is restored to the point where re-printing can take place,this cycle of operation may be repeated indefinitely. Contact vertical glandless pump supplier, vertical glandless pump manufacturer today. The Vertical glandless pump is vertical molded Polypropylene corrosion resistant pumps.Pumps for Leakproof and Maintenance free pumping of corrosive and Abrasive Liquids.
OPERATION ADVANTAGES OF GLANDLESS PUMP
• The recognizable leading improvement is the deletion of problems get to your feet from the use of powered seal, insulation box and inside bearing.
• The aptitude of pump to run dry eliminates single reason of interruption which is regularly attributable to the human component this feature is very convenient in process needing continuous transference of a corrosive fluid with a high gradation of reliability e.g. Disposal of acid effluent.
• The glandless pumps lend itself to process incorporating automatic control of a pump discharge valve. The “controlled leakage” acts as an integral by-pass. The pump suffers no ill effects if the discharge valve is partially or fully closed.
• The maximum main improvements to be derivative from the use of glandless pump are in the province of maintenance and following reduction in down time invention victims. Normal maintenance on the glandless pump is confined to lubrication of the driving.
SAILENT FEATURES OF VERTICAL GLANDLESS PUMP
• No mechanical seal, stuffing box and internal bearings provided.
• No maintenance since the pump can even run dry indefinitely as there is no packing, bushes or internal Bearings.
• Reduction of downtime production losses in view of above features.
• All the wet-end parts are in solid molded construction to with stand corrosion and erosion.
• The impeller is semi-open type used in our all-vertical pumps to suit both clear and polluted fluids.
• Pump mounted outside the suction tank and is not submerged type.
• Polypropylene are manufactured by solid injection molding process with high pressure hence.
• PP 50º TO 80 º C
• PPH 90 º TO 100 ºC
• PVDF 100º TO 115ºC
RANGE OF PERFORMANCE
• Because glandless pumps do not have any packing bush or internal bearing, full advantage can be taken of available drive speeds. The pump may be run at 1450 and 2900 RPM respectively and a range of impeller diameter for each pump size gives a wide spread of performance.
• In general the range cover flow up to 100m3/hr. and discharge head up to 50 meters.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
CASING:- Top centerline discharge and integrated flanges, single piece, joint less casing formed out of Injection moulded polypropylene.
IMPELLER:- Hydraulically balanced and accurately matched to casing profile, the semi open type impeller with practical shroud and glass finished smooth flow passage ensure high efficiency low NPSH performance Impeller made from compressor moulded U.H.M.W
EXPLOROR:- Made from U.H.M.W
OVER FLOW BODY:- Heavy duty, one piece, joint less design made from compressor moulded U.H.M.W
SHAFT: The shaft is made from SS 316 protected by shaft sleeve of U.H.M.W
• Water treatment Plant
• Effluent Treatment
• Filter Press for dyes and chemicals
• Fertilizer Plants Thermal and atomic power plants
• Drugs & Pharmaceutical Industries
• Descaling of Tubes
• Scrubbing of corrosive gases like C12 , Br , I So2 , NH3 , F2 Etc.
• Excellent for vacuum ejectors
• Transferring of concentrated HCL from road tankers
• Paper & Pulp industries
• Pickling in steel rolling mills
• Caustic soda plants :- Chlorinated brine, conc. HCL, H2SO4 etc. Other application are in metal refineries, pickling Installations, paper and fertilizer plants-in fact all chemical process industries.
• PHOSPHORIC Acid Plants :- H3PO4 , H2SO4 , HF and their mixtures with or without solid (gypsum) up to 40% conc.
• Gas Washing Plants :- Scrubbed liquids containing F, CL, SO2, Ammonia gases etc. With solids Replace hast alloy.
• Rayon Plants: – Spin bath solution (H2SO4 , ZNSO4 , NaSo4 , etc.)